Sunday, February 25, 2007

meh 2

It took awhile (about an hour and half of cross refrencing)... but i figured everything out! all my accounts are pretty now.... and happy.... most got a bit more money for this past month then they expected.... much to their happiness. =D with the exception of buying gas, and paying for my auto maintance on monday.... Febuary is officially closed and done with for the month. All transfers and bills will be paid by WED... the last day of the month and i'll be all fresh for March.

While in the process of all of this, I've managed to move my Amazon CC to be paid out of electric orange from now on, my Household Cash back CC to be paid out of electric orange... and i've changed all my settings to paper statements too.... because This way i'll remind myself to amend my address when i move... and i'll be able to set up online payment through electric orange. My project for next month is to move my car payment to electric orange...

also, i'm now making my Zero at Bofa $375, with 125 in a savings account there....(500 total) I moved the 125 to my emergency fund/electric orange checking account because they upped the interest rate. My money needs to work for me. and i'm tired of figuring out the balance and adding money to it... subtracting money to it... it's a bit to crazy daisy for me.

Once i move my Bofa CC to be paid with Electric Orange.... (which now will send paper checks to companies that need to be paid with a check... woot) all i'll have with my bofa account is my direct deposit at work (so the account stays fee free),

----> The only reason I havn't killed the Bofa checking account ... is the convience of their atms (the bank is walking distance from my house right now)... the paper checks on hand... and that inorder to get all the keep the change stuff, i still need that account..... plus i've had that account forever and i might need paper checks as a renter.

I've decided that with the extra money from my taxes, i'm going to take 100 and get my bottom wisdom teeth removed. (once i get the cash i'm calling the dentist/ortho ppl) ... the rest i'll set aside for my vegas trip. Originally my excess fun money and half my extra gas money was set aside for vegas... but then an auto maintance check up and tags forced me to take back the gas money.... and now that i know the next main bill will be 200 something for the 25,000 mile check, I don't want to come up short.... and this way i won't have to worry about Vegas anymore because i'll have plenty. What ever is left after vegas... any any winnings i incure will be held on to for moving.... and after i'm moved in, if I havn't touched the cash, well then its going to the car.

okay i'm done with finance for today i'm wiped out. good thing its sunday at work, and were slow...

I'm thinking clean the gym, breakfast, then homework till the boss comes in and i take a lunch to go to church...

No comments:

Post a Comment