Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Yin and Yang

Bad: i havn't had time to pack those two boxes and i keep tripping over them... (and my foot is sore from football yesterday)

Good: on the flip side my mom acts like nothing happened and she's now mad at my sis... and likes me...

Bad: this will proably change tomorrow when she gets pissed at me and embraces my sister

Good: my mom overcharged me $400 on my car insurance... AAA made a mistake in the price... so i now have $400 extra dollars to put towards my car... inaddition to Overtime and my paycheck which is coming on friday =) I'm going to call them and get the new quote for my insurance if i go solo... and hopefully have more money to hit the car payment with... woot.

bad... I have sooo much homework because finals are next week that i want to curl up in a ball and hide... never take 18 units with a fulltime job, commuting an hour and a half a way to school 3-4 days a week, getting up before 5am to make it to work... when your volunteering at your church 2 days a week and trying to maintain a social life..

on the good side: one assignment got postponed a week and i probably don't have to write the paper for it... just chat with the prof... and i have only one project to do left tonight...

Bad: I have yet to make 30 copies of the project i'm still working on and i won't finish it before the library closes...

Good: The libarian gave me all the research i needed in 5 mins... and printed it free from her computer... and there is a walgreens open till midnight so i can probably cross my fingers and hope they have a copier...

Bad: my yearbook picture turned out ugly... and i have a huge deadline tuesday.... and i'm no where near finishing it and won't have time because of finals... and i'm going to piss my advisor off when i crack..... eeeekkkk

and to end on a good note.... Tomorrow is my last day of class before finals which means soon i can veg and be laxy and sleep in past 6am....... sweet beautiful sleep. I don't have to go to class monday.... and not all my classes have finals... (lots of paper tho.... eeek) and i got a hour of OT today at the work party plus yummy food...... and a very nice friend of mine is single... and fun to flirt with.... and also fun to play football with (that was tuesday night... i'm the only girl who plays tackel football with the boys... is pretty decent at football... and then wears heels and a dress the next time i see them....)


I like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment