Sunday, December 3, 2006

Limit Increase

So.. i was browsing the links by my credit card for bank of america... and there was this pretty little link asking for a credit increase....So i clicked the button... typed in how much i make...and bam! My credit limit shot up a grand... BofA CC limit is now $2,700.00.

woot... I figure that's gotta push the FICO score up since i don't carry a balance on that card... so that's avilable credit i'm not using... that's gotta help with that anal auto loan... and i have another CC with a 1700 limit that i never carry a balance on either...

come to think of it... i wonder what my FICO score is....I ran reports for free from all the major credit places in AUG... and there was nothing there that shouldn't have been there... but i never remembered seeing the FICO score...

I wonder if i should wait a couple of months, and get one of the places to send me my FICO... especially if i'm thinking of refinancing my auto loan... but i don't know how to refinance my auto loan... maybe i should just pop down to BofA in a few weeks and make them explain things to me... like my FICO and auto loan redo stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment