Saturday, December 2, 2006

Budget so far (yeah... where 2 days in and i'm already posting... lol)

[Font sizes and bullet points arn't working so i'm going to attempt to make this as easy to follow as i can.]

Since things need to be paid before i get my first paycheck for DEC... [and because i want my money to tackel interest/gain interest sooner] i'm dipping into the $500.00 zero right now since i'm getting paid friday and that way when i'm paid, everything will have had time to move and i can begin to really monitor my money since i'll know how much is really left (this is mainly the small saving things).


~*~*~*~*~*~*~BUDGET SO FAR~*~*~*~*~*~*~
[Assuming take home Pay for DEC is $1800.00]

BILLS PAID For December:$60 allotted; $57 spent
------->AOL- $9.95
------->Cingular- $47.05 (auto bill pay 12/12/04)
*EXTRA $3.00 to Auto Loan will be sent 12/12 [woot]


FOOD: $150 Allotted; $12.20 spent
------->Coffee Bean- $5.55
------->Target- Yogart(6) $3.12
------->Target- Onion Dip Mix (for my work X-mas party) $1.34
------->Target- Lean Pockets $2.19
*$137.80 Left

FUN + LUX: $70 Allotted; $3.11 Spent
------->Target- Gloves (2 pairs) $1.49 + .12 tax
------->Target- Gum (three packets) $1.50
*$66.89 left

SHORT TERM SAVINGS: $90 Alloted; $90 Transfered
-------> $25.oo auto transfer...
-------> $65.00 manual transfer

LONG TERM SAVINGS (moving out): $30 Alloted; $30 Transfered
-------> $30.00 sent to Emigrant


Gas: $200.00
Basic Necessities: $50.00
Offering: $50.00 (25 per check taken out in cash)
Auto Loan: $1020.00 before overtime
[$80 fudge money--- if its still here at the end of the month... i'm sending it to my e-fund]

2 comments:

  1. ambellamy, that auto loan is really taking a huge chunk out of your salary. I have a rule of thumb for getting my next car: don't spend more than 15% of your monthly gross pay on auto loan payments. That might mean I will I have to buy a used car...but it will also mean that I will have a lot more money to save and richer life to live when I am outside my car :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was used... and the monthly payment is only 278...

    the auto loan is my only debt and i'm trying to get rid of it ASAP so i don't pay more in interest and so its one less bill to worry about when i go to move out.

    I originally said a couple of months ago that i would never pay less than 1.5 months worth (hense the $420)--- and any extra cash i get...

    pretty much i want it gone... i hate owing ppl money...

    i don't know how i'll ever get a house because i hate oweing ppl money and houses out where i liove are $500,000....

    ReplyDelete