Saturday, November 25, 2006

ummm.... so that after thanksgiving sale day......

I've been hiding from posting here... ummm i kind of went shopping on black friday.... with other ppls money and my own.... ummmmmm (i've been avoiding this post....) okay here goes....

I think (okay i really know) i spent money i wasn't planning on spending. Its my fault... My mom said i could go shopping and spend up to $200 bucks (more then the money she gave me for some stuff she wanted me to pick up) and she'd reinburse me later... what i didn't know is that my sis was picking some stuff up for my mom that was for me and that, that money was also coming out of the 200 bucks... miss communication. I had knowingly over spent 30 bucks because i needed a new bra... (i have an odd size and can only buy them at nordstroms or Victoria Secret.... no one else will stock a 32 C) and the $30 was the sale price so imagine my excitement!!!!! well i had found another bra and i was planning on having my mom buy ... but now it exceeds the $200 bucks (because of my sister needing to be reinburst...) so its in my room in the bag... (there is no way i'm returning it because its a steal and i do need it)

So... i'm out around 60-70 bucks... plus... i finished Christmas shopping (mom 49, grandpa 20, Corie 50, heather 25)... and i got 2 towels for 12 bucks... So until everything posts in my accounts... i won't know the real damage... (why couldn't my mom have given me the 200 in cash before hand????) now i have 70 bucks from Nordstrom on my card.... 150 bucks from bootbarn, plus christmas presents.... i just want everything to settle in my account ASAP. errrr....

-----> on a positive note....
  • i transfered all the funds to my BofA savings for my car insurance and will pay my mom this week (mon or tuesday) since they are closed after i get off of work.
  • I sent off the overtime 167.89 to my auto loan so i'm not tempted to use it to fix my blunder...

But I have to go grocery shopping again... i'm outta fruit and i need to grab some stuff for friday's pot luck... i'm done tryining to budget this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment