Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i hate change... new budget

phew... Okay... i'm not going off my mom's car insurance... I don't have to reconfigure my budget that much... but i'm paying her all the money this month in 5 days...

But i'm not sure if i should plan to go it alone next year or not. It's 44 bucks more i wouldn't be putting to my car... but if i move out, she has to cut me right? ---> for now i'm planing for this year with her, next year alone...

I also needed to amend my budget. With the food i've been eating that's just in the house, and with turkey day still in this month, i realized that there is no way i can eat on 100 bucks a month and be healthy. So... I'm changing my budget because the number's arn't realistic ( i decided yesterday and posted it... and after worrying about everything, i'm going to keep it this way for sanity.

I also added offering into the mix too. (25 a check for now... I'm also buying communion supplies and volunteering time)

Novemeber break down so far:

FUN: $63.40
FANTASTIC SAMS= hair cut 28, Big 5- shoes for football= 32.33, FoX- Beanie = 8.07

Food: $106.32
----> I went out to dinner and i need to buy more fruit for this month (plus I need to get food for sunday's potluck--i have most of this already but a few things)

Necessities: $44.31

Gas: $70.61


the new budget officially looks like this:
Necessities 50
Food 150
Net 10
Cell 50
Gas 200
Car Insur. 144
Long term savings: 30
Short Term Savings: 90
Fun:50
Offering: 50
Car payment 1,176.00 plus overtime....

No comments:

Post a Comment