Sunday, November 25, 2007

black friday, upcoming graduation, and roommate issues.


Hey everyone. I finished shopping for my immediate family for the holidays! My mom, sis, grandpa, aunt, and my mom's best friend are done. My sister's birthday gift is done as well... and it ALL came in under budget which means I can actually have some cash to spend on the people who truly matter to me (my friends)! woot.
I also sent an extra $100 to my Roth since I had some Overtime and it was the only annual goal i hadn't met yet. With the regualr withdrawls i'm all set to contribute $2,000 this year.
Graduation is coming up, the invitations haven't been ordered because the school bookstore is lame... most likely i'll be making them on the Computer and printing them out now... sad sad... oh well. The people who are coming already know about it.
I've got a case of the winter blues today. I have a cold and I have to finish my exegetical paper today while at work and i'm REALLY upset with my roommate right now. She just had surgury on her galbladder and one of her guy friends came to see her last night... which is totally cool and i'm glad she's feeling better... but he never left the apt last night and I woke up this morning to find him sleeping in the livingroom... which goes against our house rules... rules she wanted.
What pisses me off is when its most convient for her, she breaks the rules or changes them... I was home by 11pm last night and they were both still up. I could have taken him to his buddies house, or at least they could have let me know he was staying because of some random thing that happened... but no... I find out when i woke up at the but crack of dawn...
and i really want to vent and tell someone, see if i'm overreacting... but i can't because she'll get pissed off because she wants me to bring issues directly to her... but if i attempt it she's probably going to be like "can't we talk about this later... i just had surgery..." shit.
another no win situation for me... good thing i'm house sitting for a week come friday. I'll try and talk to her about it today when I see her at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment