Friday, November 3, 2006

Credit cards

Sadly, my credit card is increasing it's interest rate... I'm angry, i must admit... but i don't have any CC debt, and i never carry a balance... and its still making me angry.

It's a chase Amazon card, it offers 1% Cash back on all purchases, and 3% back on Amazon.com purchases. I got it awhile ago because when you opened the account, you got an instant $30.00 gift card (which happened to be the cost of my purchase). The cash back comes in a form of an $25.00 amazon gift code...

I've read a bazillion times that its bad to close an account, so for now i'm going to keep it open, but only use it for amazon purchases (which isn't all that often...) because i'm mad that after never having a late payment or a balance, that they would do that to me. ..

on the plus side, i'm using my debt card more and with BofA i do the keep the change program and at the end of the year, 3% of all the change they put in my savings account they also pay me.

I think i might call BofA and ask them to increase my BofA Credit Card limit... Does anyone think that's a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment