Friday, April 22, 2011

J Money's 5 for Friday

So JMoney at Budgets are Sexy is batting a new idea around... 5 for Friday and I'm game. (Can't link the video up correctly so if you want to see that Friday song, you'll have to go over to Budgets are Sexy and check it out.)

  1. What was the last thing you bought?
  2. How much did it cost?
  3. How much do you have in your Emergency Fund right now?
  4. How much will you spend this Easter Weekend?
  5. How many pairs of underpants do you own?
  6. *EXTRA CREDIT: What seat should you take?
My Answers:
  1. Lets see, the last thing I bought was one of the Canvas picture for my mom for mother's day. The 8x10 was free and all I paid was for shipping.
  2. $14.95 for shipping
  3. Emergency Fund: $8,982.67 Goal: $11,000.00
  4. Easter spending... Nada. Just normal groceries since we are budgeting for the wedding and have decided to forgo the bunny's and baskets this year.
  5. oh man... Tons... and I'm getting 7 more for my birthday
  6. Second to back row, far side... Your not getting called on and not marked as the Goof off who's sleeping in the back, but its still easy to slip out and stay unnoticed.

To see J Money's Responses, Check out his Post Five for Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment