Friday, April 22, 2011

Car Insurance Changes Again

I'm feeling a bit under the weather and my wonderful fiance is making me dinner and taking the best care of me ever. I love him...

But what I don't love and car insurance bills...

I got the renewal for my car insurance in the mail today... and I'm happy to say that the amount has gone down (I think Its because I turn 25 next month after the bill is due so the new amount reflects that new milestone.) I'll pay the bill early next month.

My Insurance is now $363.75 every 6 months (60.63 a month)
South County Boys insurance is $231.00 every 6 months (38.50 a month)
Homeowners insurance is $322 every 12 months (26.84 a month)
Earthquake insurance is $261 every 12 months (21.75 a month)

Which works out to $147 a month towards insurance. So, starting next month we get to reduce the amount we stick in savings to cover insurance costs. Woot Woot.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your premium going down! I in the process of shopping around to get better rates and looking for car insurance information to make a better decision on my coverages and deductibles. Hope that you are feeling better and get plenty of sleep ;) Regards - Max

    ReplyDelete