Saturday, January 20, 2007

target gift card and new CC and CVS saving card

I mentioned a while ago that i lost my target gift card.... i found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was in my purse this whole time... woot

I also finally got around to applying for my new CC.... i just got approved for a 3,000 limit... and i'll never have a balance on it.... and i'll get 2% cash back on every purchase... woot.... They also offered to refinance my auto loan for me.... to 7.5 %.... but i declined. I'm going to have my car paid off in a few months and i don't want the hassel.


plus, i finally filled out the application for the CVS savers card... i get 2% credit on all CVS purchases... and every three months they give it to you... niffty eh? i think so.


So lets see
Amazon Visa CC limit 1,700
BofA Visa CC limit 2,700
Platnum select Mastercard CC limit 3,000

available credit $7,400



i love cash back incentives.

No comments:

Post a Comment