Friday, February 9, 2018

Rants and Ravings: Capitol One FAIL

I logged in to my Capitol One Checking and Savings accounts, only to discover the horror that is their new layout...

I have 18 accounts over there, and instead of seeing a clean list of all my money and funds, my virtual envelope system I've used for YEARS... all I see are titles...

They no longer display them neatly on a single screen... and the bottom doesn't give me a full total of my assets with them.

I can't stress my disgust right now...

It is also telling me one of my savings accounts is "inactive" because I haven't transferred money to and from in a while... It's my emergency fund...

****Sigh***

I need a new online bank... This is a joke... Well, looks like for the time being i'll be consolidating accounts and won't be sending $1,000 to medical... Slush Fund is going to be quite a multi service tool.

In other good news, apparently my State return must have been accepted since my refund is already there from California.

4 comments:

  1. That's odd mine looks just the same. Maybe there is something you can do to make it back to original? All 9 of mine are listed with the total at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried logging in on desk top instead of my chrome book... but alas, I have the new layout :(

      Delete
  2. Not a fan of the CapOne 360 layout either. But I never created individual accounts as keep all my money on one account and just track them as different funds on a spreadsheet. But they layout stinks - and they don't show the true total until the 7 day waiting period for deposits is up which is irritating as I have autotransfer like 4 times a month. Ugly and not fun to use like INGDirect was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm better with my $$$$ when I stick a different name on the funds. It would be to easy for me to just "steal" from a line item, and use the $$$$ for something else instead of making myself transfer the cash out... hence all the savings accounts.... I admit its a bit excessive, but it works for me to park it in different places.

      Delete