Saturday, May 21, 2011

Five for Friday Round 4

J Money over at Budgets are Sexy is doing another round of 5 for Friday!
  1. How long have you been at your current job?
  2. Are you happy?
  3. What do you do there? (task-wise, or job title)
  4. How much do you get paid to do it? (feel free to be anonymous!)
  5. What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened there?
  6. *Extra Credit: A magical genie grants you 1 wish to change jobs – you can choose anything in the world. What would it be? (money is good regardless)

  1. 9 years, various positions. My current position I've had for 5 years.
  2. 2. Most days... some are just long and hard and i'm not motivated... but lately I've really been enjoying me job.
  3. I'm a "jack of all trades" gal and I work in the RCS department. I manage the desk and office work, design flyers, design website content, teach safety classes, lifeguard, work on special events and projects, process AP and AR, input gym memberships, etc.
  4. It's under $20 an hour plus benefits and my pension
  5. Someone broke their arm in an elliptical... we've had people take to many meds and spend to much time in the jacuzzi and had to call 911 when they no longer became responsive... we've had homeless people try and move in... (i could go on forever).
EXTRA CREDIT:  I'd work for Child share and find kids good loving homes in a safe environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment