Friday, May 27, 2011

Five for Friday Round 5

J Money over at Budgets are Sexy is hosting another round of Five for Friday- Random Money Questions... So without further ado, here we go:
  1. If I gave you $100 in cash, right now, what would you do with it?
  2. What if I then told you it was stolen?
  3. What happens if you go over budget? Do you cry?
  4. Why do we get so excited to talk about money?
  5. Tell me a joke :) If you don’t have one, tell me something awesome instead.

hmmm, lets see
  1. I'd put the money in my honeymoon jar so I could go para-sailing in Catalina. 
  2. Seriously J Money??? U just ruined my honeymoon plans.... :( 
  3. If I go over budget i'll take money from the next month to insure everything will go back to normal... but I don't cry over it because I keep 2k in my bank accounts as padding for little oopsies so it doesn't effect my Emergency Fund.
  4. Because having it and having a plan for it sets us free... we don't have to worry as much as others, we have less stress, and it allows for us to take chances and enjoy the world around us because we don't have to worry about if we have enough to get us through the month.
  5. A guy walked into a bar with his giraffe. He ordered a drink, and the giraffelay down beside him. The bartender barked angrily, "Excuse me, but you can'tleave that lying there!""Err," the man said, "It's not a lion. It's a giraffe."

No comments:

Post a Comment